Do you desire to help your faith-sharing or young adult group grow deeper as “friends of the Lord” as well as “friends in the Lord”? Are you looking for concrete ways for your group to:
- grow in greater trust, vulnerability, and accountability
- cultivate personal prayer in daily life
- foster deeper listening and ask deeper questions
- engage in honest and difficult conversations
- practice communal discernment?
Come, develop and hone skills to build the Church as a “field hospital” by helping your group become a more joyful spiritual home as Pope Francis envisions.
Fr. Tri Dinh SJ and the Christus Ministries Team will stimulate insight and discovery through experiential learning, personal prayer and reflection, and communal processes. Special attention will focus on helping assess gifts and challenges as well as tailor a growth-plan each participating small group.
Click here for more info and to register.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jen Coito (email@example.com).