Online Bill Pay Set Up Instructions
Below are general steps to set up online Bill Pay from your personal banking account. Each bank is different, but most do not charge for this service. Please check with your banking institution for specific fees and processes.
- If you are not enrolled in online banking and Bill Pay, please log into your account online and enroll in Bill Pay according to your bank policies.
- Once you enroll in online banking and have accepted the terms and conditions for online banking and Bill Pay, you can select the Bill Pay tab and start setting up billers to be paid from your personal or small business accounts.
- Click “Add a Payee”.
- Enter the payee's name, address, phone number and email in the “Search Payee” tab, and click “Next.”
Christus Ministries P.O. Box 4525 Culver City, CA 90231
Phone: (805) 380-6580 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each time you want to make a payment, just add Christus Ministries as the payee & enter the amount of the bill and click next.
- Please be sure to include the participant name, event & location in the memo/description section.
- The bank will print and mail a check on your behalf that will pull money directly from your account.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Jaclyn at email@example.com.